Thursday 25 July 2013

Happy Anniversary (Sort of) Vintage Card..

I wanted to make an Anniversary Card for my friend's parents' 25th Anniversary, but I was short on time. So I decided to make something quick, but still something that stood out. So I decided to go kind of Vintage. Actually, that was brought on when I saw the papers in the Lost & Found Two 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye I decided to go Vintage. Now I know this card is not 'exactly' vintage, but this is the closest I've got so far. :P

I'll give you sneak peeks before I share the picture of the card. ;)


I was itching to use my Edgeabilities die mostly because I hadn't used that in a long long time, so I cut one edge of the PP in scallops and then used  Red Twine to tie a bow. 

The Memory Box Tulip Die is so cute that I had to try it out and I decided to cut it out in bold red card stock, to make it stand out. I used all four layers for one flower (the one on the right), but only three on the other one so that they didn't look exactly the same. Then I added Stickles Glitter on alternate layers :)

I used the Beautiful Words Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp for the sentiment and embossed it in Ranger's Seafoam White embossing powder. I then added pearls and drew dash lines all round the banner using a Uniball White Gel Pen.

How could an Anniversary Card be complete without Love Birds?? So I added two Wood Veneer Birds by Studio Calico and splashed stickles all over them as well. 

Here's a picture of the complete card. :)


Products Used
From Lulupu


Other Products



I have a few more things to share. So I'll be back soon. I am happy that I am blogging regularly now. And loving it!! :)

Love,
Nikita. 

3 comments:

Leave me some love!